eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

in need of help

Go down

in need of help

Post  anthony1291 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 pm

ok im still new to this i was recruited by HOT TOTz but now shes black widow shes been really helpful but im still confused i cant find where you guys have meeting id appreciate it if i got a little more help. lol!
anthony1291

Back to top Go down

Re: in need of help

Post  eXD JIGSajW on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 pm

The meetings usually happen on the weekends (and times vary, pending on your Squad leader) and Ghost usually meets on call of duty or just in a party chat on LIVE but if your on Static they usually meet on Halo or in a party chat on LIVE as well. And also your squad leader will send you a message ahead of time reminding you of the up coming meetings that will take place every week. Also if you try to attend that meeting but for some reason cant join the chat party just simply ask one of us to invite you to the party and we will be more than glad to let you in Very Happy And if you cant make the meeting or you got caught up in something out side of Xbox just let us know either before or after the meeting and we will listin to your side of the story since we don't rush to conclusions and like to be fair Very Happy (I hope that helps any? and if i said anything that you already knew, Im sorry for repeating lol) but do you have any more questions? Question
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Black Widow on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 pm

@ Zerorob ( i am assuming ) Smile

Yep, jigsajw answered it pretty well. Static meetings are on Sunday @ 7pm est. For you in IL that will be @6pm Sundays. Also we are starting to meet on Wednesday @ 9pm est. Just make sure you are on xbl on Sundays and you can ask any question you may have at the meeting. We are always here to help. Cool
eXD Black Widow
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum